[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Domain Name Management

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 17:02:30 UTC 2017

Andrew,

I would say that those who considering themselves to be performing "domain
name management" (or "domain name portfolio management") would consider
third-party monitoring and detection of takeovers by unauthorized actors to
be part of their management tasks.  Taxonomically, we might want to parse
the various aspects of what domain name managers do -- but practically,
it's part of the job.

Greg