[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] New Year Challenge

Andrew Sullivan ajs at anvilwalrusden.com
Wed Jan 4 18:16:32 UTC 2017

On Wed, Jan 04, 2017 at 04:03:53PM +0000, Greg Aaron wrote:
> Volker, those people are not “resellers” in industry parlance.  They are “account holders” as per the RAA.

Yep.  But we got here because Stephanie asked why some of this stuff
couldn't be clearer, and the reason is because if one attempts to make
the relationships tighter all the resellers will turn back into
grey-market "account holders" under the RAA.  (That's anyway the
history I recall.  I had a "reseller" account long before the RAA
contemplated such a thing.)

ajs at anvilwalrusden.com