[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] RDS Review (formerly AoC WHOIS Review)

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Tue Jan 10 16:52:17 UTC 2017

I don't think that this message has yet been
forwarded to this group. If it was and I missed
it, I apologize for the duplication.

In summary, It had been suggested that the
upcoming RDS Review be limited to a review of
whether the last WHOIS Review Recommendations had
been implemented. The intent was to limit the
ongoing work on RDS issues and relive the stress
of those actively participating.

The GNSO has now indicated that although they
want to avoid duplication, they would want a far more extensive review.

I beleive that we need to discuss this.

Alan