[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] 10 January Poll

Farell Folly farellfolly at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 16:31:02 UTC 2017

Hello Chuck,
Can you list those who already completed the survey? I think I did it but
anytime I try the link it seems that I can do it again. Therefore i want to
be sure that my responses  have already been taken into account.

Best Regards
@__f_f__
about.me/farell
Mail sent from my mobile phone. Excuse for brievety.