[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] 10 January Poll

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Wed Jan 11 15:49:58 UTC 2017

Here is the member poll in follow-up to our meeting earlier this week. Note that this one is shorter than the last one and the deadline is also shorter.  The poll will be closed on the close of business on this coming Saturday, 14 January.  Strong participation will greatly help our ongoing work so I encourage all members to complete the poll.

The results of the poll will be posted before our next WG meeting on 18 January and will be discussed in that meeting.

Thanks for your cooperation.