[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Now open: 18 January Poll on Purpose

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 01:06:13 UTC 2017

...that is a recommendation of the EWG.  Even the candidate data elements
for unfettered access and reporting are nominated.

-Carlton

*Carlton A Samuels*

*Mobile: 876-818-1799Strategy, Planning, Governance, Assessment &
Turnaround*

On Tue, Jan 24, 2017 at 2:25 PM, Hollenbeck, Scott <shollenbeck at verisign.com