[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Proposed resolution for raw poll data

Sam Lanfranco sam at lanfranco.net
Mon Jan 30 13:25:48 UTC 2017

I might add that without proper agreement by each individual, to
disclosure of past data would put the WG in violation of the law in a
number of jurisdictions.
Also, in a move to disclosure, each participant would have to expressly
agree (consensus could not be binding on all).
Those who do not agree would probably have to not participate, since
macro data and the majority of disclosed results would leave them
identifiable.

Sam L.

On 1/30/2017 8:04 AM, Michele Neylon - Blacknight wrote:

> Ayden
>
> I have no issue with “raw” or “processed” data being shared BUT only
> for future polls where people know that the data is going to be shared
> in that manner.
>
> Doing it retroactively is not a good idea and I would oppose it.
>
> Regards
>
> Michele

    < rest deleted >