[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Proposed resolution for raw poll data

Michele Neylon - Blacknight michele at blacknight.com
Mon Jan 30 13:38:48 UTC 2017

Well yes, there is that too ☺

--
Mr Michele Neylon
Blacknight Solutions
Hosting, Colocation & Domains
https://www.blacknight.com/
http://blacknight.blog/
Intl. +353 (0) 59  9183072
Direct Dial: +353 (0)59 9183090
Social: http://mneylon.social
Some thoughts: http://ceo.hosting/
-------------------------------
Road,Graiguecullen,Carlow,R93 X265,Ireland  Company No.: 370845

From: Sam Lanfranco <sam at lanfranco.net>
Date: Monday 30 January 2017 at 13:25
To: Michele Neylon <michele at blacknight.com>, Ayden Férdeline <icann at ferdeline.com>, RDS PDP WG <gnso-rds-pdp-wg at icann.org>
Subject: Re: [gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Proposed resolution for raw poll data

I might add that without proper agreement by each individual, to disclosure of past data would put the WG in violation of the law in a number of jurisdictions.
Also, in a move to disclosure, each participant would have to expressly agree (consensus could not be binding on all).
Those who do not agree would probably have to not participate, since macro data and the majority of disclosed results would leave them identifiable.

Sam L.