[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] List discussion topics

Michele Neylon - Blacknight michele at blacknight.com
Fri Jul 28 15:06:11 UTC 2017

Per the 2013 RAA registrars must verify email OR phone

Most of us do email.

--
Mr Michele Neylon
Blacknight Solutions

On 28/07/2017, 15:55, "gnso-rds-pdp-wg-bounces at icann.org on behalf of benny at nordreg.se" <gnso-rds-pdp-wg-bounces at icann.org on behalf of benny at nordreg.se> wrote:

    If we shall be really strict the only verification it perform are that the email can be delivered
    That’s whats required.

    --
    Med vänliga hälsningar / Kind Regards / Med vennlig hilsen

    Benny Samuelsen
    Registry Manager - Domainexpert

    Nordreg AB - ICANN accredited registrar
    IANA-ID: 638