[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] List discussion topics

benny at nordreg.se benny at nordreg.se
Fri Jul 28 15:08:43 UTC 2017

At registration yes else the domain shall not go active, but at the yearly mail sent out, we shall have a maildelivery success and thats enough to cover the contractual demands
--
Med vänliga hälsningar / Kind Regards / Med vennlig hilsen

Benny Samuelsen
Registry Manager - Domainexpert

Nordreg AB - ICANN accredited registrar
IANA-ID: 638