[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] RDS PDP WG Newcomer Tutorial Survey

Lisa Phifer lisa at corecom.com
Tue May 9 15:15:03 UTC 2017

Dear RDS PDP WG Newcomers -

It is essential for all RDS PDP Working Group members to familiarize
themselves with the history of this issue (summarized in the Final Issue
Report), the questions this PDP WG is tasked with answering (defined in our
Charter), and goals we are working towards in Phase 1 (detailed in our Mind
Map and Work Plan). To provide you with an overview of this required
reading, along with an opportunity to ask questions, we are considering
offering a one-hour intro-level tutorial on some or all of these topics.

To assess whether there is need for such a tutorial, and to gather input to
help shape that tutorial, all WG members interested in attending are invited
to participate a brief survey:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/3GG6CRR

This survey will remain open through Friday 12 May. Survey responses will
not be published but only used by the WG leadership team to determine
whether and when to offer a one-hour tutorial on topic(s) of greatest
interest to survey respondents.