[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] RDS PDP WG Newcomer Tutorial Survey

Viviane Vinagre vivianegvinagre at gmail.com
Thu May 11 21:20:39 UTC 2017

As a newcomer in this WG I'm finding very hard in finding the topics and
reports at the wikia. Of course, the links that you gave are amazing, but a
webinar explaining a little bit of everything would be awesome.

Thank you for the initiative, it will help me a lot to get in day with the
discussions and to participate more in the conf calls. Hope to help more!