[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Principle on Proportionality for "Thin Data"access

John Bambenek jcb at bambenekconsulting.com
Tue May 30 19:38:03 UTC 2017

I oppose inclusion of this concept.  It would be better to include that
discussion in defining what thin data is or in a debate on specific
fields.  That's where this debate belongs, namely, in haggling what
fields are private, what fields are thin data, and what fields exist
behind gated access should such system be decided on.