[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Principle on Proportionality for "Thin Data"access

allison nixon elsakoo at gmail.com
Wed May 31 16:53:37 UTC 2017

I strongly agree with informed consent. When I first purchased my domain,
my registrar did not inform me that I was likely to receive spam or renewal
scams at the contact info I left. They should be responsible for explaining
to the customer how their product works. Changing how the product works to
fit customer misconceptions is absurd. Now that I know what info is public
and what is not, I now provide the info I think is appropriate.