[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] purpose and GDPR, cont

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Fri Nov 3 15:38:38 UTC 2017

Hi,

Just a quick comment, the TaylorWessing memo has been published on the ICANN website since 30 October ([at this URL](https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/correspondence/sheckler-to-swinehart-atallah-29oct17-en.pdf)), so some in the community have fortunately had the time to review it. But thank you for sharing this perspective on this mailing list.

Best wishes,

Ayden Férdeline
[linkedin.com/in/ferdeline](http://www.linkedin.com/in/ferdeline)