[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] IMPORTANT: Invitation for Poll from 21 November Meeting

Lisa Phifer lisa at corecom.com
Tue Nov 21 23:40:57 UTC 2017

Hi Kal

I see your point. To explain:

During the call there was discussion about the scope of technical issue resolution.

The proposed agreement indicates that technical issue resolution is a legitimate purpose - at a minimum, when the technical issues involve resolving issues with domain name resolution.

The WG also considered in today’s call resolution of additional issues, such as those involved with services related to the domain name. However differences of opinion were expressed as to whether assisting with resolution of additional kinds of issues should be considered a legitimate purpose. That deliberation will continue next week.

For further details please review the meeting notes or listen to the call. You may also propose an alternative wording that you find clearer in response to the poll question.

Best
Lisa

Sent from Lisa Phifer's iPhone