[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] IMPORTANT: Invitation for Poll from 20 September Meeting

Paul Keating Paul at law.es
Thu Sep 21 15:27:33 UTC 2017

Sam,

I am not trying to derail.

On the issue of purpose:  I want to make it clear that the entirety of the
purpose need not be satisfied by any specific data element.  Hence my
example of name, address, telephone, email, etc.  Each one assists with the
purpose but no one satisfies the purpose when viewed individually.

Listing of Purposes:  My point was to ensure that the list included all of
the relevant purposes (at least categorically).  Thus for example, “Legal
Action” should be “dispute resolution”.  Criminal investigation should be
“investigation”, etc.

As for the rest I am happy to let them be.