[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] ICANN Meetings/Conversations with Data Protection and Privacy Commissioners

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 21:23:04 UTC 2017

Agree with Alex as well.

Nothing would please me more than to _not_ deal with GDPR.  But, whatever
we do will have to be able to accommodate GDPR.  So, I don't think Andrew's
"division of labor" is quite correct.

I would say that this WG is not the "front lines" of GDPR at ICANN --
current WHOIS is on the front lines and will need to accommodate GDPR
(long) before RDS: The Next Generation comes to a DNS near you.

Greg