[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] FW: WSGR Final Memorandum

John Horton john.horton at legitscript.com
Tue Sep 26 22:17:48 UTC 2017

Much of this problem goes away if we all agree that EU-based registrars
should henceforth only be allowed to accept registrants in the EU. Aside
from the effect on EU registrars' revenue, what's the logical argument
against that from a policy perspective?

After all, isn't the purpose of the GDPR to protect *EU residents*?

John Horton
President and CEO, LegitScript

*Follow LegitScript*: LinkedIn
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/legitscript-com>  |  Facebook