[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] FW: WSGR Final Memorandum

John Bambenek jcb at bambenekconsulting.com
Tue Sep 26 22:37:21 UTC 2017

That's one consequence of imperialism, countries that don't want to be told what to do will simply disallow Europeans from showing up.

Some basic things I derived from this opinion is that distinguishing between natural and legal persons is hard and we shouldn't try it. Distinguishing between EU registrants and non-EU registrants is hard so we shouldn't try it. And Internet governance should be primarily a factor of EU law even in the case of conflicts.

Building a wall is quickly becoming the rational move.

--
John Bambenek