[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] FW: WSGR Final Memorandum

Chuck consult at cgomes.com
Wed Sep 27 14:04:33 UTC 2017

It's hard to disagree with Sam's point that "ICANN needs a resilient and
sustainable policy strategy here.  A strategy that sits above the weeds of
conflicting GDPRs".  Put in other words that we have all heard many times, a
one size fits all approach will not work for all users, for all
jurisdictions, for all registrants, for all registrars, for all registries,
etc.

Chuck