[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] ICANN Meetings/Conversations with Data Protection and Privacy Commissioners

Kris Seeburn seeburn.k at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 15:58:52 UTC 2017

Sam +1

We need to come to terms soon else it is going to be another 20 years before we get down to anything.

I would be honest here not to be grouchy ... we need a middle ground people that would bring some consensus

Sorry but the some points are valid a Sam has said but we need to come to terms and get things done. This is not a perfect world but people all of us are professionals and we need to have a proper way forward. The more I attend and read emails and comments it looks like the WGs will never do anything proper and in good interest.

Kris