[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] NCPH rep on the leadership team

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Fri Apr 13 20:05:04 UTC 2018

Thanks very much for communicating this, Chuck. I am not objecting to Susan here, however I am wondering what the nomination process was and with whom was consulted before this nomination was finalised? I have spoken with several colleagues in leadership positions within the NCSG, including our Chair, and no one recalls receiving any correspondence regarding this. As we are half of the Non-Contracted Parties House, I am a little unsure as to how this has happened.

Best wishes, Ayden