[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Leadership Team Welcome to Marc Anderson

Chuck consult at cgomes.com
Fri Mar 2 16:16:55 UTC 2018

There were no objections communicated on the WG list to adding a fourth vice
chair to the WG leadership team.  Also, there were no objections expressed
to the RySG nomination of Marc Anderson to represent registries in the
fourth slot.  Therefore, I want to welcome Marc to the leadership team
effective immediately and ask staff to add him to our leadership team email
list.

Thanks to those of you who shared your support.

Marc - Note that we have a leadership call this coming Monday @ 11 am EST.
Staff will send the details.