[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Working paper from the Berlin group

Andrew Sullivan ajs at anvilwalrusden.com
Fri Mar 9 16:02:15 UTC 2018

I think I asked this before about recommended additional materials: could
you say something about what's new or useful in this paper that means we
ought to read it too?  I fear that we are at that point where everything
that is to be said about the RDS has been said, but not everyone has said
it. More input should only be considered as important if there's something
new, I think.

Please excuse my clumbsy thums