[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Working paper from the Berlin group

theo geurts gtheo at xs4all.nl
Fri Mar 9 19:48:17 UTC 2018

Hi Andrew,

These recommendations go beyond WHOIS, but yet tie in directly with
issues we will face as a WG.

Furthermore, this is not a few DPA's from Europe who made these
recommendations; these are the recommendations from DPA's and experts
all over the world, which makes it, in my opinion, a global recommendation.

And to kindly to remind everyone again, there are more than 120
countries with data protection laws. So this is not some little tea club
gathering, these recommendations took a lot of time to get vetted by
this group due to the many members. They started working in November
last year on this, so they took their time.

We would be fools to ignore this.

Theo