[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] resigning from the PDP

Alan Woods alan at donuts.email
Thu Mar 15 17:12:41 UTC 2018

Very sorry to see you go Stephanie, I personally think that your experience
and expertise in privacy law will be a huge loss for us all!

Alan

[image: Donuts Inc.] <http://donuts.domains>
Alan Woods
Senior Compliance & Policy Manager, Donuts Inc.
------------------------------
One Clarendon Row
Dublin 2, County Dublin
Ireland

<https://www.facebook.com/donutstlds>   <https://twitter.com/DonutsInc>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/donuts-inc>

Please NOTE: This electronic message, including any attachments, may
include privileged, confidential and/or inside information owned by Donuts
Inc. . Any distribution or use of this communication by anyone other than
the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by replying to
this message and then delete it from your system. Thank you.