[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] resigning from the PDP

Rod Rasmussen rod at rodrasmussen.com
Fri Mar 16 14:48:04 UTC 2018

Stephanie,

Very sorry to hear this news, and thank you for all the hours you have put into this work.  There seems to be a lot of exhaustion across the group - I’ve been encouraging many in the technical, security, and other communities who have been contemplating similar  withdrawals to stick with it.  I myself have had to curtail my own participation since I assumed the duties of the SSAC Chair, and many others have had significant career or life changes over the time of this WP making it harder to contribute.  I totally plan to stick through it as much as I can, and encourage others to redouble their efforts to help move us along faster.

Stephanie, I hope that you can also take some of the time you’ll be saving to finish that annotated version of the EWG final report you’ve been promising for so long.  I think that could end up being one of the most impactful contributions you could make to help this process and others dealing with the space.

Cheers,

Rod