[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] resigning from the PDP

Beth Bacon bbacon at pir.org
Fri Mar 16 12:37:37 UTC 2018

Truly sorry to lose your valued input and expertise, Stephanie. Your input certainly has improved our work.
Best,
Beth

On Mar 15, 2018, at 12:40 PM, Stephanie Perrin <stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca<mailto:stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca>> wrote:

After much thought, I have decided to resign from this PDP.  I wish you all the very best, and I am certain that the work will speed up considerably without my frequent interventions:-)  I believe this process is fundamentally flawed and does not reflect well on the MS model, so I am afraid that I can no longer, in all conscience, continue to participate.

Best wishes

Stephanie Perrin