[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Wednesday session didn’t work very well

Chuck consult at cgomes.com
Fri Mar 16 22:06:44 UTC 2018

Steve,

We plan to continue our deliberation on the proposed ICANN Contractual Purpose in our WG meeting on the 27th so if your comments and objections related to that part of our meeting, there will be opportunity to bring them up then.  If they relate to the presentations that were given, there will be opportunity to bring them up when we get to the relevant purposes in the weeks ahead.

Chuck