[Gnso-rpm-practitioner] Documents - Agenda: RPM Sub Team for URS Practitioners call on Wednesday, 07 March 2018 18:00 UTC

Nahitchevansky, Georges ghn at kilpatricktownsend.com
Wed Mar 7 17:42:29 UTC 2018

Gerald:  Thanks.  Still feel we should ask the question so that we know how practitioners view these issues, so that we can have a better sense of the URS in its totality.

Georges Nahitchevansky
Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP
The Grace Building | 1114 Avenue of the Americas | New York, NY  10036-7703
office 212 775 8720 | fax 212 775 8820
ghn at kilpatricktownsend.com<mailto:ghn at kilpatricktownsend.com> | My Profile<http://www.kilpatricktownsend.com/en/Who_We_Are/Professionals/N/NahitchevanskyGeorges13552.aspx> | vCard<http://www.kilpatricktownsend.com/_assets/vcards/professionals/NahitchevanskyGeorges.vcf>