[Gnso-rpm-protection] FOR REVIEW: Updated questions (re: Action Items from the Additional Marketplace RPMs Sub Team Call - 28 July 2017)

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Fri Aug 4 14:05:19 UTC 2017

Hi Brian, Tx for your response. Many subteams have started with
questions that were deemed to be one-sided. Underlying this question, at
least according to several people last week, was a genuine issue of
transparency.

Of course, please feel free to rewrite. That is indeed the purpose of
the subteam!

Best, Kathy