[Gnso-rpm-protection] FOR REVIEW: Updated questions (re: Action Items from the Additional Marketplace RPMs Sub Team Call - 28 July 2017)

Jeff Neuman jeff.neuman at comlaude.com
Fri Aug 4 14:18:02 UTC 2017

I think the other point was that once you tried to rewrite the question to take away the inherent bias Brian pointed out, the question was essentially a repeat of other questions already being asked.

That is why I favored deletion as well.  If I recall correctly, the decision to delete that question was unanimous on the call last week.  I know you were not able to be on, and therefore it is completely appropriate for you to raise on email.  But can you help us understand why you feel the question should be included and what information we hope to collect under this question that we wouldn't otherwise collect with the other questions.

Jeffrey J. Neuman
Senior Vice President |Valideus USA | Com Laude USA
1751 Pinnacle Drive, Suite 600
Mclean, VA 22102, United States
E: jeff.neuman at valideus.com<mailto:jeff.neuman at valideus.com> or jeff.neuman at comlaude.com<mailto:jeff.neuman at comlaude.com>
T: +1.703.635.7514