[Gnso-rpm-protection] [Ext] RE: FOLLOW UP (Re: Action Items from the Additional Marketplace RPMs Sub Team Call - 14 June 2017)

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Fri Jun 16 21:27:53 UTC 2017

Hi Paul and everyone – the gnso-rpm-protection at icann.org<mailto:gnso-rpm-protection at icann.org> email address that you see cc’d on this thread is in fact the mailing list staff has created for this Additional Marketplace RPMs Sub Team, so by posting your messages to that email address you can be sure that they will reach all Sub Team members who have signed up so far.

Thanks and cheers
Mary