[Gnso-rpm-protection] FOR FINAL REVIEW: Updated list of Additional Marketplace RPM Questions

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Fri Sep 15 16:53:51 UTC 2017

Dear Sub Team members,

Please find attached a redlined and clean version of the list of questions concerning Additional Marketplace RPMs, which staff has updated following the call that just ended. You will see that we have also added a link to the wiki page on which the archived (deleted) questions have been listed.

We hope we have captured all the agreements reached by the Sub Team. Please let us know if you spot any errors or omissions.

As mentioned on the call, staff will proceed to circulate the document to the full Working Group on Monday for review and discussion on the Wednesday Working Group call.

Thanks and cheers
Mary