[Gnso-rpm-providers] [Ext] RE: Proposed Agenda - Providers Sub Team Call Wed 11 April

Ariel Liang ariel.liang at icann.org
Wed Apr 11 16:20:07 UTC 2018

Dear All,

Thank you very much, Phil, for providing the edits to the proposed questions! Thanks to Justine as well for sending the suggested edits and comments!

Since today’s call is audio only, to facilitate the discussions and finalization of the questions, may staff suggest that we review the proposed questions and edits via this Google Doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IdBPxXskvX6a1MbZcLFA8bBvg5fji8iuSIt4EnTlrd0/edit?usp=sharing? All Phil and Justine’s work has been incorporated in this Google Doc (staff also noted Michael’s comments and suggested edits, and can incorporate them if Michael is not on the call, as Phil mentioned). All Sub Team members have the ability to comment and suggest edits directly to this Google Doc. In this way, we could keep all edits in one place, instead of separate word files.

In addition, in staff’s view, a few of the proposed questions have already been answered by the Providers (including during their ICANN61 session or through the Supplemental Rules) or in the staff research requested by the Sub Team. Staff has highlighted this question numbers in green on the Google Doc, as well as their corresponding references in this google spreadsheet<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1I-qe_I4OkQT7IU_rjHMQVa9Ebj8Ik6vay1vr5Yt9ZIg/edit?usp=sharing>. These already answered questions are:

  *   Communications: Q2
  *   Administrative Review: Q2
  *   The Response: Q13, Q18
  *   Examiner: Q1, Q2, Q4, Q11, Q16
  *   Language: Q3
  *   Determinations and Publication: Q1-3
  *   Abusive Complaints Q1-6
  *   Appeal: Q1, Q4
  *   Others: Q7-9

Hope the suggestion to review questions via the Google Doc is acceptable to Phil and the Sub Team.

Best Regards,
Ariel