[Gnso-rpm-providers] Proposed Agenda - Providers Sub Team Call Wed 11 April

Corwin, Philip pcorwin at verisign.com
Thu Apr 12 16:02:03 UTC 2018

Thanks for your email, Michael, and for the revised language of your question.

As you’ve listened to the call recording  you know that it got about ten minutes of discussion and when it became clear that agreement was elusive I made the decision to defer it for full WG discussion so the sub-team could get on with reviewing the redrafts of other Provider questions. I hope you can join our April 18th call and present your views then.

Very best, Philip

Philip S. Corwin

Policy Counsel

VeriSign, Inc.