[Gnso-rpm-providers] Reminder: Meeting Next Week? & Divergent Responses

Ariel Liang ariel.liang at icann.org
Fri Jun 15 21:38:54 UTC 2018

Dear Providers Sub Team members,

Following up on the action items, does the Providers Sub Team plan to meet next week prior to ICANN62? Please provide your input on the mailing list. If the Sub Team would like to meet, perhaps we could use the same time (12:00 UTC on Wed 20 June), which seems to work well for different time zones (a bit early for PST).

In addition, staff have identified the questions that we have received divergent Reponses from Providers (word document attached). Please note:

  *   There are about 50 questions that we have received divergent responses from Providers. This number may change after we receive responses from FORUM for the remaining 20 questions;
  *   Besides the questions that we just received responses from the Providers, staff also reviewed the responses received earlier during the ICANN61 Provider presentation and follow up emails;
  *   Staff included some quote and key points mentioned in Providers’ responses for reference, but the full responses should be referenced in the spreadsheet (see PDF attached OR Google spreadsheet version<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1I-qe_I4OkQT7IU_rjHMQVa9Ebj8Ik6vay1vr5Yt9ZIg/edit?usp=sharing>);
  *   While the responses to some questions are not divergent, staff included the additional, notable information from the Providers in the word document.
  *   In the spreadsheet, the row number (column A) of questions with divergent responses are colored in red.

Staff have followed up with the Providers on their availability to attend ICANN62 sessions and will let the Sub Team know their response.

Thank you, and have a good weekend!

Best Regards,
Mary, Julie, Ariel, and Berry