[Gnso-rpm-sunrise] Sunrise Sub Team Google Doc

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Fri Jun 2 20:02:39 UTC 2017

Dear all,

Following from Lori’s request on the Sub Team call today for members to review and add suggestions to the Google Doc last used by the Sub Team (i.e. as of 19 May 2017), here for your convenience is the link to the document: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1w1eAYmIBOZbhHRpN4mCVKgp97ycoadlxvE6Joa9dBE4/edit?usp=sharing.

Staff has gone ahead, as requested, and amended the heading in Column 3 to now read “Proposed Footnotes or Alternative Wording”. The default editing format should also now be in Suggestion mode.

Thanks and cheers
Mary