[Gnso-rpm-sunrise] [Discussion Thread] Sunrise Q9

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Wed Jun 12 18:09:45 UTC 2019

I think we are agreeing, Phil. I thought you were saying there was a
remedy to the problem Michael is trying to solve in the registration
process (per your words below).

But there is clear gaming -- in the Analysis Group Report and many
online articles... a problem we might still solve with narrowly-tailored
solutions.

Best, Kathy