[Gnso-rpm-tmch] Draft SubTeam Report - for RPM WG Call; TMCH Sub Team discussion with Analysis Group

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Wed Aug 10 04:15:58 UTC 2016

Hello and thanks much, Susan and Kathy!

What we (staff) suggest is that we will capture these new edits into a fresh version which we can display in AC during the call tomorrow (and we will also upload it to the WG wiki); at the appropriate time during the call, perhaps Susan can present the updates and additional comments that were added. One particular suggestion that may be of especial interest is the note Susan added about ICANN Compliace follow up – Kathy, it’s up to you whether you think this is an appropriate connector with the other agenda item regarding follow up with Compliance.

Thanks and cheers
Mary