[Gnso-rpm-tmch] Draft SubTeam Report - for RPM WG Call; TMCH Sub Team discussion with Analysis Group

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Wed Aug 10 16:07:56 UTC 2016

Susan, Will you be joining us for the call today?  Might I ask you to
present the TMCH summary of the meeting with the Analysis Group - and
our report with your edits? I was not at the discussion, so it would be
better to have a someone who was. And another voice on the call, other
than the chair, is always a positive :-).

I'll note that, unlike our subgroup, the full WG's "head" will be in the
PDDRP - so I don't think we have to go too far down into the details.

I would also like to ask staff to reschedule our Subgroup for a longer
and more detailed presentation when we reach the start of the TMCH
evaluation by the full WG in about a month or so. I think people will be
more attuned to the details we are ready to share.

Best and tx!

Kathy