[Gnso-rpm-tmch] Initial Registry responses to Data Gathering questions

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Mon Dec 12 08:29:48 UTC 2016

Dear TMCH Data Gathering Sub Team members,

Please find attached the initial responses we have received so far to the questions that were sent to New gTLD Registries via the Chair of the Registries Stakeholder Group. So far, we have received responses from Public Interest Registry and Donuts. These responses along with the final questions have also been uploaded to the Sub Team wiki page: https://community.icann.org/x/VAmsAw.

We have not yet received any responses from Registrars to the questions that were sent via the Chair of the Registrars Stakeholder Group. FYI both Stakeholder Group chairs had noted to staff that their members have been receiving a number of requests for input from various quarters, so it is not clear what level of responses we will receive. Both chairs have graciously agreed to remind their members of our request – and all Working Group members who are representatives of registries or registrars were cc’d on the correspondence between staff and the chairs.

Finally, the finalized, edited set of questions to the TMCH Providers were sent out last week. We will let you know once we hear back from the Providers about setting up a call with them to walk through the questions and their initial feedback.

Thanks and cheers
Mary