[Gnso-rpm-tmch] First organizational meeting?

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Wed Jul 13 14:43:12 UTC 2016

Hello everyone – thanks so much for confirming that this list is finally working as it should (I’m still not sure what the problem was but I am glad that our ever-efficient Secretariat – Nathalie in this case – managed to fix it!). To enable this Sub Team to get on with our tasks as soon as possible, staff would like to suggest that we hold an initial organizational call, to run through the scope of our work, ideas of possible sources for data, and a realistic timeline for reporting back to the full Working Group.

To this end we’ve created a Doodle poll to find out which time(s) would work best for everyone; please fill it in as soon as is convenient: http://doodle.com/poll/hbxr5hrkyatf6x66.

Thank you! We look forward to working with and supporting the work of the Sub Team. Please note that for transparency and recordation purposes, all calls of the Sub Team will be recorded, and drafts made public on the Working Group’s online wiki space.

Cheers
Mary

Mary Wong
Senior Policy Director