[Gnso-rpm-tmch] Please complete doodle poll to schedule the first TMCH sub team meeting

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Thu Jul 14 12:58:00 UTC 2016

Hello all - from responses received to date it looks like we will have the first organizational call tomorrow (Friday) at 1500UTC. May we ask that you hold this time free for now, and that those who have not yet completed the doodle poll do so as soon as possible? http://doodle.com/poll/hbxr5hrkyatf6x66.

We will try to confirm the call, especially if it is to be tomorrow, as soon as we can.

Thank you!

Cheers
Mary

Sent from my iPhone