[Gnso-rpm-tmch] FOR REVIEW/DISCUSSION: Updated list of questions

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Wed Sep 7 15:37:53 UTC 2016

Hi Mary, to our questions for Deloitte I would recommend that we add:

1) How  many "court-validated" marks are there currently in the TMCH?

2) How many marks in the TMCH fall under the following category: "Other
marks that constitute intellectual property and meet a registry's
individual requirements"? Follow-up question: how would Deloitte keep
these marks from being used in the Sunrise and TM Claims periods of
other registries?

Tx!

Kathy