[Gnso-rpm-tmch] FOR REVIEW/DISCUSSION: Updated list of questions

kurt at kjpritz.com kurt at kjpritz.com
Fri Sep 9 05:52:45 UTC 2016

Hi Everyone:

There is an additional question we might pose to the TMCH:

--    Provide data on the time periods from the time when registry operators announced its Sunrise period until the Sunrise Period launch. ---

I remember information coming out of the Data Analysis report that concluded that this time period was often too short to build awareness of the Sunrise. This data could lead the larger RPM group to recommend timing guideline be put in place (or not, but it would be beneficial for us to know).

Let me know what you think.

Kurt

--------- Original Message --------- Subject: [Gnso-rpm-tmch] FOR REVIEW/DISCUSSION: Updated list of questions