[Gnso-rpm-tmch] FOR REVIEW/DISCUSSION: Updated list of questions

Susan Payne susan.payne at valideus.com
Fri Sep 9 13:51:58 UTC 2016

Thanks Kurt
I think we should be asking this of ICANN’s Global Domains Division.  The notice is given by the registry to the GDD via the GDD portal.  I believe the GDD passes this information on to the TMCH, so the primary source of the information about the notice of sunrise is the GDD.

Susan Payne
Head of Legal Policy | Valideus Ltd

E: susan.payne at valideus.com<mailto:susan.payne at valideus.com>
D: +44 20 7421 8255