[Gnso-rpm-tmch] Revised Questions Listing

David Tait david.tait at icann.org
Fri Sep 16 14:29:33 UTC 2016

Kathy

As requested, please use the attached link to access the tabular summary of the publicly-available data: Updated Tabular Summary.

David

From: <gnso-rpm-tmch-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Kathy Kleiman <kathy at kathykleiman.com>
Date: Friday, 16 September 2016 at 15:15
To: "gnso-rpm-tmch at icann.org" <gnso-rpm-tmch at icann.org>
Subject: Re: [Gnso-rpm-tmch] Revised Questions Listing

Quick note to the subgroup that I believe we are operating far beyond our scope, and far beyond our timeframe.

David, could you kindly recirculate our document of the publicly-available data and the report generated by you and Mary?

Tx, Kathy