[Gnso-rpm-tmch] Revised Questions Listing

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Thu Sep 22 17:22:45 UTC 2016

Hi Kurt and All,  Tx you for our discussion last Friday and I look
forward to continuing this Friday. I also had a chance to give the docs
a close look and I've added some comments to the Charter Questions
document. I've also reviewed the SubTeam's List of Questions - working
off the redline to try to preserve the concerns raised in some of the
deleted questions.

I have to tell you that I comfortable with the Provider questions -
which I think should go out immediately, and generally with the Registry
questions (as edited).

But the Registrar questions trouble me. We are asking for a huge amount
of data and they are potentially very, very timeconsuming. Given that
the TMCH Subgroup does not have any Registrar representatives (am I
missing someone?), i strongly recommend that this set of questions. in
draft, go back to the full WG for review with our Registrar members. I
would like to hear their thoughts on how we might phrase these questions
in a  fair and balanced way - to encourage the best and fullest responses.

Both files attached in Redline.

Best, Kathy